Who will Marathon County inform of my address change?
Marathon County will take care of notifying the following entities:
- Marathon County E911 Communication Center
- United States Postal Service
- Municipal Officials
- Marathon County Clerk/Elections
- Marathon County Treasurer
- Local Fire and Police Departments
- Marathon County Departments
Marathon County is partnering witht he U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to automaticaly forward any mail sent to former addresses for a period of 1 year from the property's address-activation date (that is, the date your flag-style sign is installed in the ground or the date your building-mounted sign is mailed to you).
Property owners do NOT need to file a Change of Address wtih the USPS.